HCM Systems utilizes the M-410iB series robot for:
- Case palletizing
- Bag palletizing
- Layer handling
- Press tending
- Machine loading/unloading
- Part transfer
A few of the benefits we've seen with the M-410iB series robot:
- Fast cycle times and highest payload in robot class
- 20 cycles/min. case palletizing at 100 kg.
- 27 cycles/min. bag palletizing at 100 kg.
- Large allowable wrist inertias meet a variety of heavy handling challenges.
- High performance motion yields fast cycle times and high throughput.
- Small footprint and integrated controller reduces required floor space.
- Ability to service multiple production lines with large working envelope.
- Unique hollow RV speed reducers simplify cable routing.
- Proven, reliable FANUC servo drives provide highest uptime and productivity.
- Able to operate in environments ranging from harsh to traditional factory floor.
Watch this video & more to see great examples of the M-410iB in action!