Fanuc Robotics M-410iC series robot is the ideal solution for:
- Case palletizing
- Bag palletizing
- Layer handling
- Press tending
- Machine loading/unloading
- Part transfer
M-410iC Series Enhancements
- Balancer elimination
- One piece casting
- Payload: 185kg (up 16%)
- Throughput: 1700 cycles/hour (up 13%)
M-410iC Series Benefits
- Fast cycle times and highest payload in robot class
- Two types of bases available:
- Pedestal type (integrated controller)
- Compacy base (remote controller)
- Large allowable wrist inertias meet a variety of heavy handling challenges.
- High performance motion yields fast cycle times and high throughput.
- Small footprint and integrated controller reduces required floor space.
- Ability to service multiple production lines with large working envelope.
- Unique hollow RV speed reducers simplify cable routing.
- Hollow wrist provides simple piping and wiring to the hand.
- Proven, reliable FANUC servo drives provide highest uptime and productivity.
- Able to operate in environments ranging from harsh to traditional factory floor.