How Robots Benefit Your Customer
- Reducing or maintaining your costs facilitates repeat business with you.
- Consistently perfect loads allow them to process the inbound freight from you without delay thus reducing cost.
- Computerized order accuracy eliminates the cost of processing a claim or return.
- Your high quality service levels aid them in providing the same service levels to their customers.
How Robots Benefit You
- Increasing throughput without adding cost drops money to the bottom line.
- Eliminating the risk of injury from manual labor reduces lost work hours, medical claims, and increased premiums thus adding money to your bottom line.
- Free up labor resources to do other tasks in your operation thus reducing the labor cost for this operation and the subsequent labor percentage on your monthly statement.
- Decreasing your cost of quality by reducing returns, rush orders, and damage claims. Watch your cost of quality figures drop and your profit increase.